Reopening on Monday 18th of May
We are pleased to say our workshop is reopening on Monday 18th of May
We are still carrying out the contactless procedure to reduce the risk of contact spread of infection, to yourselves and our staff so we can keep safe and operational. Our reception remains closed, with bookings only possible via the phone(01425 277800), email, facebook or the booking tool on our website.
No waiting appointments can be provided at present as reception is closed, and loan cars are currently unavailable for virus spread prevention until further notice.
Some of our parts suppliers are down on staff, along with all BMW/ Mini dealerships partly closed meaning repairs can take longer if required, please allow for this possible eventuality. (Pre-booked tasks will already have the parts in stock ready for fitment).
Please see our contactless drop off and collection procedure below;
- Upon arrival we will meet you in the car park with our job card to discuss your booking 2 metres away, we will then take your key in an anti-bac wipe to cleanse straight away.
- When the Technican goes to your vehicle to bring into the workshop, all contact areas will be anti-bac’d wiped with a fresh pair of disposable gloves on.
- Once the car is complete, card payment over the phone is the only payment method to reduce physical contact as our reception area is closed. No cash is being accepted at present.
- During collection we will meet you at the workshop door with your key placed on the table outside, your invoice and other paperwork will be on the passenger seat.
- We also have an outside hours drop off and collection procedure, please call us for this procedure.
Thank you to everyone for their patience during this time.
Burch Motor Works